WHY Technical Toolboxes (TT) Consulting Services?
As exclusive strategic partner for the Pipeline Research Council International (PRCI) and other leading not-for-profit research and technology development organizations, Technical Toolboxes has the knowledge and access to state-of-the-art research and the subject matter experts (SMEs) in each specialized field of study.
Neutrality – TT is an independent software and training company that relies on a “pool” of Subject Matter Experts (SME's) interested in providing services on an as needed basis. As a result we can offer you several options.
Quality – Because TT has access to an international pool of SMEs from world leading not-for-profit research and technology organizations and their contractor/consultants, we can identify the best consultant to meet your needs.
Support – TT has access to state-of-the-art research organizations and consultants to assist your selected consultant(s) in providing the best and most cost effective solution for your problem(s).
Insurance – As the “prime” consulting organization TT maintains the necessary insurance policies often not available from independent consultants.
Cost – By providing you and your company with several consulting options you are assured of the most cost effective solution provider to meet your needs.
Timing – The need to solve problems is often time sensitive. You need proven support quickly and do not want to settle for less than the best available. TT offers several options and access to experts in many industry topic areas.
Why settle for less than the best?
Technical Toolboxes Consulting can provide you and your company with either the tools, training or complete project execution as needed. Some of the specialized areas of focus include but is not limited to:
- Pipeline Engineering
- Pipeline compliance & regulatory services
- Pipeline Cathodic Protection and AC\DC Interference & Mitigation Analysis
- Pipeline and Distribution Integrity Management data integration & consulting services
- Fitness-For-Service (FFS) Analysis
- Pipeline Leak Detection – Leak sensitivity studies, system specifications and SCADA integration
- Pipeline Direct Assessment (DA) Services - ECDA, ICDA, etc.
- Pipeline Welding Services – Hot Tapping, automated welding & UT/PA/TOFD inspection services
- Software legacy code upgrade & enhancements
- Technical software specification review and/or development
- Technical documentation services