RESERVOIR TOOLBOX (67 programs)
- Log Calculations for water saturations, salinity, porosity and resistivity
- Pressure Build-ups and related reservoir calculations
- Gas, Fluid, and Formation Properties
- Volumetric and Material Balance Calculations
- Production Calculations
- Four Point Calculations
- Darcy Flow Calculations
- Inflow Calculations
- Bottom hole and Pressure Drop Calculations
- Waterflood Calculations
- Quick Economics
- Other Misc. Reservoir Calculations
PRODUCTION TOOLBOX (36 programs)
- Gas Lift Design
- Rod Pumping Design
- Other Artificial Lift Programs
- Electrical Submersible Pump Design
- Gas Flow Calculations
- Inflow Calculations - Oil Wells
- Tubing Design
- Oil Well Flow Calculations
- Miscellaneous Production Programs
ECONOMIC TOOLBOX (10 programs)
- Economic models for oil and gas properties
- Oil well life calculations
- Economic limit calculations
- Present worth profiles
- RORs, payouts, and print annual cash flow reports.
RP-97 TOOLBOX (20 programs)
- Calculates rheology parameters and friction pressure losses
- Determine the required salt water solutions for completion or work over fluids
- Darcy flow equation for a horizontal well.
- Effective wellbore radius and skin factor calculation for a horizontal well.
- Calculates fluid displacement and pressure losses when pumping mud or cement.
- Calculates inflow performance of oil/gas wells
- Vertical flow correlation for gas wells.
- Steady-state productivity of a horizontal oil well
- Vertical three-phase flow correlation for oil wells.
- Calculates flow rate, water holdup, slip velocity, water rate and oil rate from production logging survey.
- Calculates and plots oil well choke performance.